15 June 2006

Peace Offering!

OK, I guess a lot of people was offended with my last post. Just want to say that if you can't deal with critism, then there is absolutely no way of improvement. Critism does NOT mean any form of dislike.

E.S, do you think it is fair to comment on this blog? OK, what I will do is to offer friendship and I mean it. It seems that you do keep tab on my life and that you can't let it go and again, it is your choise. Talk to me! I have moved on and I am happy again. I really hope you could do the same and have so much fun. You really deserve it after a terrible 2005. I guess everything was bad of that year.

I am so happy to see that patriotism is back in Germany and I hope you guys will stick with it. It is not always just a bad thing. Those amazing flags are waving again and it brings a lot of joy to a lot of people!

Los Deutschland, Los!