08 May 2006

Undoubtfully NOT the greatest Weekend at all....

As my heading indicated, this weekend was not the best ever. Actually it all ended on Friday afternoon after doing some shopping at a local computer shop.

Well, on my way back cruising through the traffic with my bike, I decided to take another turnoff other than the usual. It ended honestly in disaster. Me, lying underneath a truck and somehow hanging on for dear life. Yeah, that's right. It all ended up with a water delivery truck driving over me and my gorgeous bike and the fucker didn't even have the descentcy to stop. I driver behind me had to take action to stop the truck from driving away while I was holding on for my life. The smell of tyres aren't that great, especially if it keeps on knocking on your head.

The result is that the bike do need some reparation, my right arm without skin and my leg almost feeling that it needs amputattion. The conclusion is that if you want to be part of a man's game, you should need to take the punishment like a man eventhough it's not your fault. You just need to think for the uneducated fuckers as well who do not really have any responisbility....That fucker doesn't evn have a drivers license. WHAT CAN YOU DO? Everyone bites the dust at some stage, it just depends how quick you will get back on your feet and put it all behind you. It kind of feels that I think I do not need to learn any lessons in life anymore....Just give me some time, that's all I ask!

The good thing is that I'm lucky to be alive and I have been told so many times past the last weekend and somehow I do believe it. It was not my time to go. Not yet! So, recovery is next and then repairing my gorgeous beast. She will be awesome again.

Ciao