20 April 2006

Bla Bla This & That!

Nice, I really thought I should blog once again about my thoughts and not what I'm doing during my weekends.

Well, like most of you know by now that I have bought my bike and the American who sold it to me gave me this website "only for bikers" type thing. Well, on this site I found a guy that is busy doing a global tour alone with his BMW 650GS and what he could fit on it. Fucking interesting if you ask me and now he is somewhere down South America. Man, just think of the scenery, the rum, the oceans and then of coarse.....the latin chicks.

Now by now I have heard so much about the latin ladies. I think it is about time to start to do some investigations concerning this rumour. I mean, you can't always believe what you hear and this subject has attracted my attention totally. Maybe I should ask Degremont if I can maybe do my next project there or maybe in a place like Cuba.....because that is definately a hit list on my travel plans.....the question is only when.

I mean, what is wrong with some well tanned ladies doing the cha cha cha on a bar table with real spanish guitars in the backround. If I have to answer this question, my first impression will be there is TOTALLY NOTHING WRONG with it. Maybe, just the way I like it. Then I also think that Vietnam doesn't sound that bad either. It has always been one of my many wonders and hope it could someday be a reality. By now I'm pretty use to develloping countries, so why in the fucking world do I want to visit another develloped country again. The first thing is that develloping countries are so much cheaper to go too and then.....I do not even want to mention the availability of some of the .........OK Gordon, I guess it is time that you should try out the latin side of things.

So.....other thoughts. Dirk has this thing now about designing a house. Something about recycling water for re-use at different areas and then the ultimate bright spark idea of ...."the front door and back door should have the same key". Well, I think it's OK, but what bothers me the most is that there is NO mention about the bar or maybe the bar hanging over the swimmingpool. Or just a spot in the pool where you could order directly from the bar without getting even out of the pool. Another great idea about a hous I think is to have windows that you can look out from inside, but from the outside it reflects.

Then I do think a lot about all my friends around the world and that they don't fucking update their blogs. Fuck, how must I know what the hell is going on in their lives? Anyway, I did find out lately that everyone walks this earth alone. Only you can determine your happiness and only you know what really is the best for you or what you need to be satisfied. Right now I'm open for anything and trying to experiance as much as possible as long as it only includes fun...party.....and maybe a little bit of this or that!

I think it is really great to have escaped all those things that kept me hanging on the backseat. You know, things that are keeping you from progress and ultimately finding out where you belong and your purpose. For me, right now, is PARTY in capital letters and the true sense of the word. No, I kind of miss all my friends back in Cape Town and I think it is about time now that I should go and have the ultimate party there. Just get fucking wasted and pass out on the beach like old times. Na, the beaches here are much better, but then again, you have beautiful table mountain there. I mean, what in the world must I do to have all the great stuff in one place? I think it gets quite expensive travelling up and down just to see the things you really miss, but definately the weird part is that you can't wait just to get back home.

So, I assistent Project Manager is here from France. I guess I should take him out for a dive or 2. The only thing is that it would need to be during the week, because the dives are only in the mornings. Shoud find out if he has his diving certification here. What else? Ahhh, it was really funny today driving down the road and a couple of goats crossed the road and the last one had some kind of weived bag over it and it was tripping all over the road beacause of this bag. It is only sad not to have my camera available, because it was definately worth the picture.

So, it is weekend time and tomorrow I will go to DAR with the BEAST (KTM), because on the weekend Dirk, the family and me will go to Bangoyo island. White beaches and tropical water. Last time Dirk visited it there was a couple of honeys (from Sweden I think) and they tanned topless on this beautiful beach. I definately know what I will be focussing my attention on when I get there and just maybe I could get lucky......yeah, lucky enough to meet the oldest people in Tanzania or some weird phsycopaths and whalers.......Na, just go snorkling I guess.

So, this was it.....enjoy your weekends because I definately will.

Au revoir et A Bientot....tous les monde

Ciao