04 April 2006

Weekend at Barneys!

Mwanza is not called "Rock City" for nothing. That ain't a lie.
An island just off shore of Lake Victoria. Different from what I'm use too, but then yet agian I have never seen an island in a lake before.

Sunset over the water is what I'm use too. Isn't it beautiful? I love WATER

Caught in the act! A fish eagle busy bathing in the african heat.

So, I fucking lost my previous post and as usual I am really fucking pissed off, but I will put something down again for my loyal readers.

This weekend I went to Mwanza, a town on the border of Tanzania, DRC, Uganda and Kenya that are devided by I think the biggest lake in Africa, Lake Victoria.

To start off, it was a quite nerve racking flight there especially when the pilot of a FOKKER decided to pull the thrust brakes of the plane only 20m above the water when I couldn't even see the shore or the runway. Anyway, he obviously knew what he was doing because I'm still sitting here typing this post.

So the weekend was basically scheduled for work, but since the fucking printer supplier or his technician only decided to arrive an hour before I was planned to leave on Sunday instead of Saturday evening, I really had fun partying all night and most of the mornings.

The weekend was filled with partying untill 5 -7am in the mornings, a lot of Captain Morgan's & Coke (with no ICE) and a couple of experiances with a Swedish chick as well with a Scotish chick. Nice, I was told when ever you are outside your country you should be an ambasador for your country and keep up the good foreign relations between your country and the foreign country. So I did and well I have to admit....My good old friend Wolfgang was totally right about the Swedish Volley Ball chicks.....Bru, the rumours are true. You should experiance it at least!

So, I got home on Monday morning and decided I had rehabilitate for the upcoming weekend. Yeah, I'm going home to see the folkes and build on my domestic relations back home. Give them all I can......If not, tomorrow I might be sad I didn't give my best and enjoyed every moment that I could. Nice one Charlie! Very diplomatically said.

So, Thursday I'm off to South Africa and I will retrun on Monday afternoon. Couple of days again for rehabilitation and then I'm off to Mwanza AGAIN for "work"...Working my right arm to see how many glasses I could lift of coarse. This is becoming like Mauritius again. I should check my diary to see if I'm free for upcoming weekends......Nice, just the way I like it bru.

So, to all my friends out there.....Joern, it was absolutely great to catch you on SKYPE. Y'all should enjoy the festive season (don't eat to much easter bunny eggs, your teath will get wrotten and y'all will get fat) and if you are going away, please drive safe or hire a TAXI......May the South African force be with all of you. I miss and love y'all. I was once told that I couldn't love everyone, but I did proof her wrong... I DO!

Captian Morgan, you rule brother. Take me aboard on your ship of exploration and happiness!

Ciao