14 March 2006

Back to Wuerzburg!

So, Tuesday night I was back in Wuerzburg. Like I have stated in my previous posting that Tuesday night will be a night with all the boys out together at least one more time.

I have seen the one day movie project that was captured on the day of my return to Germany , titled "Under the Bridge" by the German boys and I also have to admit that it was really good.....The beer drinking day making movies in the snow was quite an experiance, but I really enjoyed it. Later that evening we hit the road for some food and we eventually decided to settle for Mexican in a restaurant called Enchilada in Wuerzburg. It was really great being together with all the boys and we did actually got pissed in a strange way eventually. Roaming the streets at 10pm at night on a Tuesday evening in Wuerzburg was not what I normally could call fun, but I did really enjoy hanging out with the boys.

We eventually decided after supper to hit a pub or bar, but sadly everything was either occupied with youngsters or it was closed. For god sake, it was an Tuesday night in the busy life schedules of the hardworking German population. We eventually found a bar called "Two Jour" (and this was not a spelling error by the way) and we immediately liked the place (or I did), because of the nice playboy pictures on the wall. Man, we got really wasted and unfortunately/fortunately I pulled out my handycam and captured a lot of the special happenings of this evening. Hummmmm.......Nice One Charlie!

Around midnight we headed for home with the special notion of drunken guys in need of real food after a party gone really good we headed for McDonald's first and can you believe it, they closed the doors basically right in our faces........because it was midnight of course! Anyway, with no food I had to say Goodbye to Mitty......It's always a sad thing to say Goodbye to people! With drunk Gordon, Mathias, Timo & Hubert on public transport was a thing that no one ever should see. The poor/rich German population could not believe this sick German freaks and this real sick English speaking dude on their bus service, but who could give a fuck. We all headed for Timo's joint to crash for the night.

With me passing out on Timo's bed while the others were busy with all their shit (I have the pics to prove it and a video clip from Timo) I think we had to call it another night. Boys don't talk out of the bedroom at least.......Nice one Bru! So, Wednesday came up and Timo took halfday of school. We were invited by his dad for lunch that afternoon in Wuerzburg and we headed for a real cosy restaurant. I really do like Timo and his family. Great People I have to admit. Well, I decided that this would probably be the last time I would eat a real schnitzel and was that a fucking schnitzel. What did those German people think? This big South African dude loves fucking eating?????? OK, I do, but the matter of fact was that they brought me this gigantic mother of a piece of pork schnitzel. OH my god and it was really good and I really struggled getting the piece of schwein down my throat. Unbelievable big piece of meat.....Mother!

So, on our way back, Timo forgot to purchase a parking ticket and we all know how strict they are in Germany, and Timo got a 20 Euro fine.......He forgot a ticket on his dashboard that he previously purchased it earlier this day, I this biatch of a traffic police chick gave him a fucking 20 Euro fine, because his ticket was 2 hours over the prescribed time limit.....If he didn't left the ticket in the window, he would have only got a 5 Euro fine, but please explain to me how this fucking shit works....Timo, give me inside info on the letter to this biatch!

So, the evening we were invited to Timo's parents place for supper and ho my god, can his mother really cook for you......Amazingly great real German food! Yummy.......! It was an absolutely great evening for photos, because it was really snowing awesomly and I did try and give it my best shot. So finally, I had to say Goodbye to them as well, but not for good and I did make a promise that I will see them again.

So, Thursday was my big day. The day I will fine out what my future in Degremont could be and I was on my way to Paris. I set off for the Wuerzburg Haubahnhoff (Central Train Staition) and was it my lucky day. I got to ride on a ICE at speeds over 230km/hr on a train and that my friends was soooooo fucking amazing. I sett off to Frankfurt airport to catch my 17:50 flight to Paris.

It was really great to see all my friends again and I really enjoyed spending time with them as well as with their faimilies & loved one's. Absolutely just a great experiance.

Ciao