01 March 2006

To Be or Not To Be.......

Faith will determine how we will travel this earth, but destiny will determine where we will end up.

It has been a quite interesting couple of days and so I have learned so much about "alien" people and even so much more about myself. I guess it's now the time to take that serious decisions about my life and view it from a different perspective to basically grab hold of it. It seemed now that I kind have wondered off the road in a way, but my eyes was opened by a dear friend and I do thank her for that. I just want her to know that I'm not angry with her anymore, it was bound to happen and someone strong had to show me the way into the right direction again.......

So, today was one of those days where I had to decide what I will do next and eventually settled on the idea of visiting London. Not that it was part of the original plan, but at least I could go see someone so dear to me and who is part of my family. I haven't seen her in at least 2/3 years and I think it will be great now while I have the chance. She is my cousin and she is so fucking hot. I will also go and see my best friend from South Africa who is currently working in London and then there is Joern and Nafiz (I will call Nafiz tonight to see if we can meet up in London). I am so glad that I will catch all these guys together in only a space of 6 days. After this I will return back to Germany and then fly imediately again to Paris for business.

The time here in Wuerzburg was really interesting for me. I've met up with a great group of friends and had really a great time. I have met Anne's parents a while ago and we got together after that for supper and I have to say that they are really great people and they do have an incredible daughter. I only feel sorry that I will not see them soon again. Then there is Timo and his family. Absolutely amazing people. His mother Suzanne (I have added a link on my blog to her Blog and Flickr account) was really an interesting person to meet. I have heard so much German lately and sometimes I wish I could communicate a bit with a wide variety of people in English, but this is Germany and people in Germany really only speak German. But Suzanne was different. She really tried to speak English (So did Timo's dad and brother Daniel as well) and I really appreciated this fact. It was an amazing experianced and I just felt so much home when they invited me into their homes.

Oh god, it was really such an incredible feeling to be around so much great people in one place and I really do think that I will miss Wuerzburg so much. Today we went to Theilheim, the home "village" of Hubert and experianced the carnival festive feeling and it was so great. As Timo parked at the parking bay and we climbed out in the cold we walked towards the party bus (or that is what I would like to call it. It was a tractor with a trailer made up for the parade.), Tina (Hubsi's gal) came running towards us and greeted us both with a hug. Man, I felt so at home. It didn't matter where I went in Germany, I always felt at home. We parked off in the cold with a couple of cold one's and decided later that we should settled inside the townhall, because this African can not deal with cold, especially not with this cold. I need my 30 degrees celsius and clear blue skies!

We had so much fun together and it really feels sad to leave tomorrow for London, but I need to experiance as much as possible in this short amount of time that is available to me. I dedicate this blog to all the great people of Wuerzburg whom I have met during the last couple of days and thanx for letting me be part of your lives eventhough it was only for a couple days. I also want to say thanx to the people of Sternbacks, New-K and Uni Cafe for keeping up with my bitch ass shit. Amazing experiance and I will do blog again about this experiance.