02 March 2006

Great Brittain and the Rest......

So, it is Thursday afternoon and I'm parking off in a Internet Cafe in Nottinghill, London. I have seen this place once before, but only in a movie with Julia Roberts & Hugh Grant.

Well, I decided to come down to London purely for 2 reasons and and one of them wasn't to see Big Ben. My cousin lives down here and I haven't seen her in 2 years and then it was a chance as well to meet up with Joern and have a great couple of beers. The kak thing is that bars close at 10pm and they fucking chase you out like a dog just to close the bar. This really fucking sucks. But otherwise the people speak English, we had a beautiful blue sky even though it was really cold and I have travelled the London Subway between Zone 1 & 2 extensively. I really do like this train ride thing....I wish that those govermental fuckers back in South Africa would stop stealing the money and put a public transport system on the go.

So, Meeting up with Joern was great. We dropped off my clothes at home and ran for the bar to swallow extra couple of beers before closing time. Afterwards we headed for a local club/hangout joint to get at least some more beers. We really had fun talking about all kinds of shit and he will leave tomorrow for Hambourg to check out his gal over the weekend. My plans are to go and see a buddy of mine from South Africa from tomorrow on, Saturday meet up with my cousin Moncherie and Sunday it is Fiz's day. Ja, that is schedules and it is really funny how quick the days go bye.

Next week this time I will be in Paris and a week after that I would have already spent 3 days in Tanzania. but I do not want to think of that right now. I'm still trying to decide which Burger King is the best, Wuerzburg or London......tough one, I like those tripple cheese & bacon burgers....Awesome shit bru.

So, that was at least another posting to keep you guys updated. It's time for beer so, I have to go now. Hey, just something........

If you read my blogspot, please do comment. I really would like to find out who really is interested in my shit. That's all for now. Have fun and I miss y'all.

Ciao