28 April 2006

Hail to lord Ganesh....or is it to Nachi?



It seems a bit weird to do a posting as well after reading Jess's and Heather's blogs, but actually I would like to mention that I guess none of us could actually stop writing/talking about Nachi.

To tell you the honest truth, I have only really start knowing Nachi on the 30rth December 2004 for our preparation to go into the new year on Mont Choissy beach in Mauritius. I have to admit that this Indian is a bit different from the others I use to know. To put it in perspective and as someone once told me....he looks indian, but from the inside he is just Nachi.......and I guess he loves partying, but also at the same time he could be serious and be loyal to his friends.
I have met a lot of people before and I like to obeserve most of them and kind of analize them to the extent where I really decided I like them or I don't and nothing will change my perspective of this decision afterwards. Nachi on the other hand had a way with people and I think that we all do really love him. I think one of the most important qualities I look for in friends are honesty, loyalty and be genuinely the person you really are.

I have to admit that Nachi had all of this, but he was special in his own little way and genuinely a true friend and I do not think there was 1 day that he really made me angry. I remember this one night partying at Jess's house in Quatre Borne and we drove to a shop for cigarettes....(I'm still adement that I wasn't drunk, but I could not speak for the others)......and after our return we got the North American Hurricane running down the Indian Ocean. I guess I got the best of this Hurricane, but Nachi also walked through and he decided that night that he would sleep on the porch with all the mozzies zinging around......This was just how I remember Nachi.

I could honestly not agree more or put something different down in writing then the other posts, but I would like to mention that this dude is definately a great guy and I truly hope that he always will be and that Capitalism would not get the best of him and change him forever. I dig you bru.....

So, you all please raise your glasses and drink to Nachi......what is it? His19th Birthday!

Cheers my friend and have an absolutely great day and I wish you all the best wishes in the world. You can be proud of yourself, because we are all proud of you.

Ciao