17 May 2006

Looking back in Anger!

Thinking back over the past 18months or so and it's been a real up and down ride for me. Loads of experiances in both my social and professional life and I have to admit that this was not one of the easiest times ever, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think back on this day exactly a year ago (on date of course, because the actual day was yesterday) and somehow I wonder what the fuck I was thinking? It is so weird when your head tells you something totally different then your heart and by following your heart means probably the best time ever in your life, but inclusive of fucking loads of pain and unaswered questions. Logic tells me that I was crazy, but honestly I will NOT regret any moment of that time frame.

So, here I stand one year later and almost one year older and I look back what I have achieved and where I have failed. I might have done a couple of things differently, but I believe that I have never failed anyone or disappoint anyone for that matter. I have grown and matured a little bit more in a professional field and I have overcome everything when the odds was against me. I believe I could classify this as personal success and I'm happy to say that somehow I never believed that someones goals and dreams could change so rapid and unexpectedly. I look back and I realised that it was an amazing time on an island filled with amazing people, but I came to know that it doesn't matter where you are in the world, internal happiness do come from the inside.

Thanking my lucky stars for the opportunities that were given to me by my employer and the great life I have lived for the past 24 months. Sometimes everything does not turn out the way we wanted or expected too, but there are always method behind the madness. Just believe in yourself.........Who else could if you even can't?

So, I just want to thank everyone who made this past year for me such an incredible time. For those who didn't want too, better luck next time.

May the South African force be with you all always.

Ciao