09 May 2006

To Miss Molly


I really can not believe that it is this time of year again. Last year this time we all were together spending amazing together. On the other hand we all are scattered around the globe which in fact are fucking huge.

But it has been a tremendous time knowing that really incredible friends are across the oceans and they will always remain deep in mind. It really doesn't matter where you are, 'cause they will always be there for you.

I have to admit that Jess is definately one of a kind and even if see pretends to be so tough (which we all know she isn't) we know she is definately one of the most generous people around. I truly believe that she will help out where she can and I do really miss her and so much of her yapping. She is definately one of my best friends for life. I somehow do miss hanging out with her at buddah bar...Testing her Spanish, joking about wild monkeys and bringing the politics on. I do miss the nights when we were only driving somewhere or just going to grab some KFC. I wish she was here helping out on the tough times or giving just that extra motivational lecture.

Times aren't always easy but it is great to think that she is always just a flight away and I know I will see her again. So,

Miss Molly, I hope you enjoy this day to its full extent and party your lungs out. I know 17 is a tough time for gals, but I know you will manage! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I know on the 10th you will be on our minds......Miss ya!

Ciao