25 May 2006

How should I put it........?

Lately, it seems that we have went from idle to 3 gear........The problem with this is that when you engine is not strong enough, your car will die off attempting the pull away.

Dirk has this thing when Africa just gets that little bit too much, he says: " Mary, please call me." Now Mary is his agent in South Africa working on his immigration papers to Down Under. Now this have been going On/Off for years, but finally it's on the last stretch and he is expecting for that phone call around now and this will be his ticket out of here within the next 12 months or so.

So, I also would like Surehka to call me. I need to go. Fuck, what is it with Africa that just gets to us? I wish someone could please explain it to me. And do not even try attemp telling me if you only were here on holiday, because it is just so fucking different. Another saying is that when I wish for a mirracle then I should rather shit in my left hand and put my wishes in the other. Weigh them up and see which one weighs more. Right now, I definately believe the shit weighs a whole lot more. Sometimes I sit back and think why in the world did I get myself into this? I weigh up the pro's and con's and I can not see the logic in it. And for sure it's not the money, because there is not enough money in the world to pay me to endure this crap.......

Just a thought that I would like to share with you guys........