30 May 2006

Motorcyclemania or Aquamobilephobia....?

Coming home after doing the local Peninsular 500.......!

Dirk and Dylan on the Kawa

The KTM still out of action.....maybe not for long.

I have been diagnosed with an illness called Aquamobilephobia. (The fear of driving close or underneath Water Trucks.) Not that a small accident would have ruined my pleasure getting on a 2 wheeler again.....No, fucking Never! It's only that I'm dreaming getting back on my beast and then fucking throttle her up.......

So, mostly I spent my weekends now working on the bikes. Whether it is mine or just on the 300cc Kawa. Clearly the bug has bitten and Dylan has 2 wheel fever too. I just have to teach him how to grab hold of chicks, gaining a couple tattoos wearing jeans and not bath for a week. That's my dear friends is the motorcycle lifestyle. But I do shower/bath minimum once, but sometimes twice a day.

For real, Dirk's boy thoroughly enjoys it to get on the bike with his dad. I guess motorcycles was in our blood from the start. The last photo is a photo of the "Beast" just before I stripped her down after the accident. The good news is that I have received jsut yesterday some parts for starting her again and I am just waiting for a subframe.......and then I will be on her back and she'll vibrate the rocking horse out of me. Nice, just the way I like it.

Saturday was basically a big day in Dar Es Salaam. It was the annual goat race.......The long awaited goat race. It was raining constantly, but that could not stop us to get a couple of beers all the way down our throats. I mean, I have never seen so many white people in one place at the same time in Dar......OH my lordy, there was this latin looking chick.....OH my lordy, I do like Spanish right now.....actually I like them a LOT! Know what I'm saying? So, I decided to bet on this weirdest goats around and there was this one.....who will forget her name....SHAGGY and she moved like lightning.....mein got! The sad part was that I won absolutely fucking ZERO. I guess I will keep to BLACK JACK. That game only showed me real promising results.

So, this weekend I will be back on the bike working as usual and just maybe I will start her. I have ordered more parts from America and hopefully they will arrive sometime the end of next week and then I might be back on my KTM.

So, all fine down South and hoping for some mirracles to happen. Remember the thing about shitting in your left hand? Yip, non taken!

Ciao