16 September 2008

Just a little bit......!

Hmmmm, so what went wong? If in short, it will be only a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

So, last couple of months it has been only work, work and a shit more load of work. Single, yes I am, but I do have a very busy social life as well. Women can be so demanding and I wish somehow I can explain to them that I do have free time. First comes work, secondly my couch then alcohol and then friends. Where do I fit you in? Eish..........

OK. This last months my head was in turmoil and it all ended up making a life decision, again! I have decided to open my own water company. Yes, my own company. I will go in partnership with my ex MD with her being silent partner and all the capital. We are on the breach signing a mulit million contract and then my dear friends, I will work for myself. I will most probably quit my company in the next month or two and then we will be all off into the wild world of selfemployment. SCARED, yeah maybe a little bit, but definately an oportunity of a life time. Yes, South Africa does have its disadvantages, but more so its advantages. VIVA!

I believe I am top of my game and at this point the view is really beautiful. In future I know it will go down, but for life being what it is, you will always go up and then again all the way down. I know I have it in my to make it and therefore fear is NO option.

So this is a little update with great news for future prospects and no need for complaining.

Have fun guys and hope to see y'all someday soon.

Ciao