06 January 2008

Trying to get it all just right......!

First of all, I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone out there. May 2008 just be the year we all have been waiting for.

To sum the last couple of weeks up in only a couple of sentences it will be something like this: I bought myself a new guitar for Christmas. Yeah, a YAMAHA 6 string APX 700 and took it all the way down to Cape Town to jam with the family. It was pretty cool down there and just extremely HOT. 40degrees celcius to be exact. Lot of beach, parties and sunburn......Hmmmmm, now I'm back in Jo'ies to get on with life.

The one cool thing driving down all the way to Cape Town was that I got to think a lot. Somehow only 6 months being back in South Africa I realised how trapped I felt being back home. I miss my freedom and I will change it some time this year........How exactly, I don't know. But I will make a plan.

Some where in June/July I will do probably my "LSD" trip down to Australia. I know it was suppose to be in December, but with all the changes in my personal & professional life there wasn't much time for it. To be honest I do not know if it will be a permanent move, but will see once I return. Probably think of a 2 year working visa first before I would even considder something permanent like changing the colour of my passport. I just need to get out of here.

Then next week I will move into my apartment. Yes, my own property. It is quite scary to think about the installments over 20 years, but a man need to get in the property market. Quite exciting in the same time...........Just need to be a shit load of furniture. Do you guys actually know how expensive furniture has become........Hmmmmmmm,

OH, and news from Tanzania is that they will extend the project with another 5/6 months.....Stupid fucking bastards. Anyway, Don will quit at the end of January and I am checking what I can organise for him. Just that the pound is so fricken expensive.

All new is that 2008 has just started and Monday is D-day for most employees in South Africa. Bitches, get to work! I have been doing so for almost a week.

May the force be with all of you. Have fun guys!