30 June 2007

The SA Scene.....!

I know I have become a slagging blogger and Nachi is catching up, but I mean there is so many things happening at one time at the moment.......!

I eventually got an apartment and was suppose to move in today, but fuck this bitch took me for a ride and almost kept my deposit. So what did I do? I threatened her that I will fuck her up viscously and then fucking burn her body and when that didn't work I just threatened her with Small Claims Court. I got my money back in 24 hours. It seems that nowadays my bark doesn't scare anyone anymore! What should I do know? I'm loosing my touch!

Anyways. So no apartment. Car doing good. Work is running hectic again and social life beefed up a bit. The way I like my life. Full of surprises! It seems every where I go there is some sort of relationship issues. I'm just not cut out for this crap!

The biggest thing on my mind at the moment is my Project in PE. It is cool, but going through the design calculations I have picked up a couple of major problems and this is seconded by the moaning of the plant operator with operational issues. It seems my future should be focussed on problem solving. My boy in Aus taught me that. His famous quote stating that I should stick around and become famous just opened a whole new explaination to the true sense of the word. Only famous to sort out other people's KAK! Ach, was auch immer!

Secondly there is my holidays coming up somewhere in August & December. December seems to be final and just need to sort out the dates with Dirk when they can accomodate me in Australia. I would like to go anything from the 28 Dec - 13 Jan, but will see. Then there is August. Mauritius or Namibia, Mauritius or Namibia.......Hmmmmm! If Mauritius, I will be alone. But there is PHOENIX. (Oh, today I had PHOENIX that Wayne brought back from the island...Hoooooo, fokken lekka!) Namibia, well it is one kak long drive and estimated 5000km there and back and then I need to sort out the accomodation. And my parents will be extremely angry if I go and I do not drag them along......! What then?

Anyway, all is well and I am finding my feet quite fast here in SA. I have met probably everyone I wanted too since I am back and I am having fun. Next week I guess I will start at the local gym and work this bodyfat off. And just maybe I build muscles.....Rrrrrrrrrrr! Imagine the chicks on the treadmill. Yummeeeeee! So, this is it.

Another update will follow once all is in action. Have fun guys and I miss y'all.
Tschuss!