10 June 2007

This is it........!

Well signing onto the blogger.com site, I saw my previous blog that still exists with the title of "Creating a life beyond recognition". To be honest, reading it and thinking that this just could be it. It could be what I have worked for so hard & long. Sacrificing everything just for the sake of a position.........!

You know what? This is it! It has been now 9 days since I have returned to my home town and it has been quite a ride as well. Getting settled into a office, getting use to corporate life and visit the exisitng plant where my new project will take place. It is weird to walk in the first time and I am responsible. I am the man in charge and if I fuck up, well my head will definately be on a block.....But hey, this is exactly what I wanted and this is exactly what I have work so hard for. And I love every minute of it.

As I mentioned before, being back is yet again another series of adapting. Even though it is my home country and city, it did change a whole lot since I left here in a couple of years ago. Although the people are still here, they are different. And I am searching for that comfort I always were use too.

But hey, I wanted this and I wanted to be back home. I got my car, my clothes and got an apartment on friday and things are just coming all together now very nicely. I have met this girl, a couple years younger then me, but lovely. She is actually a model and she made me watch a fashion show this weekend. OH my god, they are so beautiful so young......I rather should shut my mouth or I get a first class ticket to the local police station where my family or friends will feed me with a catapilt.....Just kidding, but it was amazing to so many beautiful chicks....HEAVEN!

Anyways, will see where this will end up. I am having fun and I am enjoying the time of my life at the moment and all that really matters is that I amk happy....And I am, very!

So this was my first update being back at home. Hopefully a lot more will come!

Ciao

PS: Joern, tell me how the exams went brother, I am curios! And for all the rest....Guys, I miss you all. Hope you had an incredible weekend......