19 May 2007

I did not forget.....!


Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L V8 HO Overland

First of all, it was Dirk's birthday on Wednesday 16 May and I did not forget about it. I was fucking stuck on a plane for 9 hours. Before he even wishes any bad luck to my itchy balls and falling off fingers; Happy Birthday buddy and wish you all the best. I know at your age you might find yourself a bit old, but, if your wife doesn't care then who should? OH, and happy anniversary!

So, I have been back to SA to go and buy my car. It was an absolutely awesome feeling to clime in the car and there was just so much power. Definately better then sex. 210bHp between your legs and under your ass......! Who could have asked for more? And then it was time to get to the office and start negotiating and it seems that common ground was found. I will be in SA untill Feb '08 and for the moment it seems just fine. I think being out of SA for so long it could be just enough time to revive the soul and get all my energy levels to prefered expectancy and just take the funk to new levels.

I am happy I think. I have taken a couple steps back now in Tanzania and look at was is happening and I only start laughing. Can not believe what I got myself into in 2005, but thinking about it now that I had to follow this route. It doesn't matter how hard it was, but the rule is to take from it what ever I could have and I will......Do not make the same mistake twice in a row. For now, it is time to close out here in Tanzania. Getting everything sold and sorted out before my time comes is quite hectic. OH Ja Dirk, ek gaan Terry se goed vir haar gee!

So, countdown has started. One hurdle date to get over and then it is the final straight to the 1st in Style! So for now, guys have fun!

Ciao
Posted by Picasa