28 March 2007

Facts of Life......!

This past Monday I had a chat with a very dear friend of mine and he informed me of the happenings that involved a common friend.

To start off, I just would like to say that I do really value friendships and as simple as that might sound, I do believe in the goodness of people in general. A couple of years ago my life changed tremendously and I started focussing on the value of life and I have created all these small rules/laws I live by today to ensure that the majority of my time here on earth could be guaranteed as incredible. Of coarse you can not really guarantee a great life(although it is biggest fundamental BYLAW), but you can definately improve your chances to enjoy such a life.

One of these rules/laws is that I try not to lie, bulshit or play with anyone's heart. By doing that, I will feel guilty afterwards and the other party could get terribly hurt and that will even play more or my conscious. I believe that what you see is what you get. No hidden secrets and the total truth. By being this honest and genuine, I have the tendancy to believe in the goodness in others. I think that by doing this, you open yourself to an extremely great time together, but when you fall, you fall as well just extremely hard.

But having only 10min of an extremely great life, you will never be able to substitute it. It is definately NOT replaceable. This is by looking at it at the positive side of things......

When you look at the negative side of things (which I rarely do unless I feel blocked in), I sometimes wonder when your life goes dead wrong, how people get themselves in deeper shit just because of fear. I mean, if you look back years and you see no self improvement, what do you do? If you are not happy in your normal life, but you are afraid to break away 'cause the unknown frightens the living shit out of you, what do you do? You have experienced maybe 6 months of the life you ought to have, but 'cause of these fears you are so afraid to take the risk......Well, my philosophy to this would be that if you down't risk, you will stay just where you are. A normal life does not neccessarily mean it should be a sad life. People decide to do certain things and make decisions based on the actual facts at hand by the time of making that decision. It does not neccessarily mean that it was the best decision, but it was one that suited the facts at the time.

Every day you will experience something different from the ordinary and that is why our lives eventually take different directions. Things happens to us whether we want it to or not. The key is just what you will do to survive it. Bad things do happen and we tend to call it bad things when it doesn't suit our approval or came unplanned or unforceen. Well, it is not neccessarily bad, it is just different and when you learn to accept it, it will become known as normal. But, one should not force the issues of life. The things then tend to move from bad to worst.

If you look at yourself right now and you reflect what happened to you during the past the couple of years, you can definately see it might not be the ideal path of life. You did experience how life should be lived, but chose not too.....The reason for that I really do not know and only you took that decision. And now, 10 years was with real highs and with terrible lows. You chose to took the risk and you found that now it might not have been the ideal the decision.....but you were too afraid to do something else!

Now you involved another life into your situation and then does not neccessarily mean everything will be OK. Well, you should step up the play and take the responsibility of your decisions. Nothing in the world means now more then you two and you have to promise now that you will do everything in your power to guarantee that you will set a platform for you to live realistically and try to minimize all risk.

This is definately not a bad thing, it is only different. I know it is something you always wanted. Maybe the timing isn't that great, but it is here now and you should deal with it. I know you would be great in it and will bring you tremendous joy and probably later on terrible pain. I am not angry, maybe just shocked. But, I believe in you and I suggest you do the same.

I truely believe you can do it and just promise me & yourself you will never regret it. NO REGRETS as always..... Heads up and walk tall & proud!

With all my love......