28 January 2007

Doin' India Underground.....!

Extremely difficult week ended extremely weird.

Well, professionally a lot of setbacks occured this week and it all ended up in floats. Officially I has submitted my resignation from Degremont and from end of Feb I will be a free man. Why, well lets just say it has to do with politics and y'all know me. Politics isn't part of my game and actually I can not give a shit.

Phonecalls coming from all over the world requesting me to re-think my strategy, but time will tell. I had enough and enough is definately enough. End of Feb my contract will expire and now I will go to Paris for a couple of days. Renegotiations! Well does it always have to come to this point. Why can't people appreciate what they have before they really lost it. The good side of this all is that I will have a week to spend with all expenses paid anywhere I want and decided that if I am in France then I can just hop across border and visit Germany again with exceptional drinking experience.

Yeah, and as far as I know Nafiz will join. Timo brother, we want to visit you before you set off for the UK. So before 6 March we will have a reunion in Germany with all the boys on an extreme drinking experience. So, no questions about this decision of work.....Give it time and it will play out.

Tonight, Jane or Joint Venture Partner Accounted decided to take Sebastien & me out for dinner and beer and it all ended up Indian Underground. It was extremely underground so much so that you can snap your fingers and well, you can imagine the lap dance situation for yourself. It was extremely weird, but I have throughly enjoyed it. Bangra and all the honey bees around, it was an expreienced definately NOT to be missed. It was so hidden that someone will not even realize that is is that kind of place. The girls aged 20 -25 extremely beautiful and ja, the rest will be locked up hidden for ever. Like they say: You do not speak out of your bedroom.......

Anyway, a suggestion. I believe I should involve my buddist buddies into my activities. I believe Mr. Podi Bandara might just have the time of his life.....NO COMMENT!

But life has to go on and we will see each other soon. May god bless!

Ciao