01 January 2007

3 Continents.....


Anne & me at Blue Peter Hotel - Bloubergstrand, Cape Town

Well, who would have thought that I would meet any one of my friends on different continents? Mauritius then Deutschland and now at my home town in South Africa.......

I called Anne up early last week just after I arrived in Cape Town to set a reunion. A reunion it truly was. Anne, me and then with Sandrine on the phone - nowhere else then at Quoy 4 in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. Man, what a jol. First it was weird meeting again after Deutschland, but soon the rythm took its toll and we were set definately for a night to remember.

"OH, I like the Waterfront"........

For my second last night in Cape Town, Christmas Eve, Anne & decided that we had to meet up for the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean and at my most favourite spot, Blue Peter Hotel on Bloubergstrand. Well, Sunset occured at 19:59pm and Anne was right, she probably knows Cape Town better then I do.......

It was really awesome to meet up with her again and well, we have plans.......We have plans to go and visit America later this year if everything goes according to plan. That could really be awesome and funny enough I know now that it wasn't the last time that I saw her.......The world has really become such a small place.....for all of us.

Posted by Picasa