11 November 2006

Year running out......!

Wow, it's been a real tough week for me and I thought that it will be over soon, but it seems that life just keep on throwing more & more curve balls and it's starting to get too much to handle at this moment.

I spend a great deal of my time this working just solving issues, but like usual they tend to pile up even more. Honestly I do not know how to handle the workload anymore and time seems to be of a real short supply. It is that time of the week again and the new week is bound to start and I already see more and more issues coming....TIME OUT, pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!

It is a week to go for Dirk and next week this time they will be at home in SA hopefully drinking real good AMSTEL beer & eating biltong. Honestly I do not know or think I will like to go back home now and if I do (which is still a possibility for December) it will only be for a week or 10 days. But time is running out now and I really have a shit load to deal with. But otherwise I guess all is cool here.

Hope you guys will have an incredible week.

Ciao