16 August 2006

Blow by Blow........!

It has been really difficult for me to type this posting. Physically and as a broken man!

To cut this very short, last friday night a fucking stupid bitch decided to turn right infront of me (while i was on my bike) and it all ended very badly. I have came out of hospital today and i am on my way for about 2 weeks to South Africa for much needed recovery. The bike in actual fact came off very good, but me on the other hand (which i'm typing with now) did not not came off this likely.

Broken knee, broken wrist (all on the same side) and a broken finger. I was just shown a video clip of the images at ER with my flesh and bones lying next to me on the floor and do not want to disgust you guys with the boring details. I'm walking again (very slowly) and typing with my left hand which is also a problem for me.........

So guys, I will be off and I hope you all do better then I am. I miss and love you all.

Ciao