07 January 2007

Farewell to what I might of thought............

Since August '06 I had to make a decision on how to proceed with the Beast.......Well to be honest, I never wanted to let go of it, but I think it was definately in my best interest after all.

This decision was based purely by head and not by heart and that is probably why is still feels wrong to let go of it, but my head tells me that I have really survived the first accident underneath a MAJI SAFI water carrier and the second, well, I am still recovering from it.

I know after breaking a knee it will take extra long time to heal and I still endure the pain to an extent where I know that I will be with it for a very long time......So, alternatively the best option was to get rid of the beast and that was exactly what I did yesterday......Yeah, the Beast I and had to make our departure and I still wonder if that was the ebst decision after all....

But, NO more KTM and left with nothing of it except the pain and scars.....Maybe in another lifetime or different place. KTM 640 E