13 January 2007

Just Imagine.....!

This whole thing in Tanzania might be over sooner than I inticipated for. For starters, my employment contract expires end of February although the Project will need to go on at least for another 42 weeks. Fucking too long if you ask me, but hey, this is my options:

1. I can re-negotiate my contract with France and well, if they do not agree to my terms then I will definately be out of here. That will mean that I can only go back home and maybe pursue a career in South Africa that could involve a lot of travelling in Africa. Woopee! As if I really care....

2. Otherwise I can shut my mouth & see this one through. This will be an incredible hard option for me to pursue, so France, you better get your attitude correct. Being almost 16 months in Tanzania doesn't really mean that I will tell my kids one day about my great adventures, get what I'm trying to say.

So, SA it might become very shortly or will even considder going to Uni and study my long last Architecture childhood dreams and change my career for the 2nd time in the last 10 years. But hey, tomorrow I would like to wake up with a smile and it has nothing to do with the morning glory theory.

So, as I promised earlier that this year will at least include a shit load travelling. Now that South African Airways are part of the STAR ALIANCE group with big names such United Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Lufthansa that means we can also enjoy the benefits of around the world tickets.....Hmmmmm, lekka bru! I saw on Timo's blog that he already stated my plans coming over to Deutschland again......JA MAN, fuck, I believe the German Immigration should at least give me permanent residentship because of my patriotism to Deutschland without even being a Duitser. So, I checked out tonight my travel itenary and made some sort of travelling plans. The only thing I definately need to confirm is the dates and ach ja, the visas. But preliminary the travel plans look something like this:

1. Johannesburg to Brisbane, 2-3 weeks. Ja Dirk, I will be coming your way. It fucking takes me something like 20-23 hours via Singapore. Yeah mate, gonna get myself a Sheila.

2. Brisbane to West Palm Beach, Florida. +/- 10 days. Uma gal, I will be seeing you some time this year. Just get the party started.

3. West Palm Beach to NY (JFK). I will rent hopefully a convertable mustang and drive up north on the east coast of America to a place called New Haven, Conneticut. Jess, this one is for you baby. Will spend roughly 10 days there as well and then drive back.

4. NY (JFK) to Frankfurt. (2-3 weeks) Well people, this time around it will be just one incredible jol. Guys, I know some of you will be working and some of you will be going to school, but this time round I will be able to make it on my own and it will include a shit load of alcohol. Of coarse this time the same as the last, Wurzburg, Frankfurt & Berlin and maybe a bit exploring as well.

5. Then it is back home where I will get off on the way in Mauritius. (2 weeks) Hehehehe, guess what will happen there? Anyway, then it will be done and I will come back home to start my life again and forget about all you people. Live the life as borring as possible with the normal idea of everyone being a workaholic, family man and all the debt involved with it. Ja, was auch immer! Never,

A world ticket like this, inclusive of all flights, are only ZAR21,500.00 = USD3300 and to me that seems pretty reasonable. First I will cross the Indian Ocean, following with the Pacific and then lastly the Atlantic ocean. It is really a world tour and a shit load of flying involved, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

So, I believe I will enjoy now my time planning this and who knows, I might she you all sooner then you think. Have an absolutely great evening.