09 May 2007

A Short Entry....!

First things first......

Well, tomorrow morning it will be the 10th of May and I hope you all know what day is that......Ja everyone, it is Jess's day! HER BIRTHDAY! So, HAPPY BRITHDAY BRU and may you have a lot of year still to come. And sex of coarse! I really hope you enjoy it and may it be just the year that you have been waited for so long. CHEERS to my buddy JESS, I will definately have a couple of beers on you tomorrow.

So for now,

I will go to SA on friday for 5 days. I bought a car. My god, it has been a while since I have done something so impulsive and expensive though. But, I need to sort out some financial issue and then I will spend mother's day with my mom. It really has been a while. So, I will return on Wednesday the 16th just intime of a huge celebration for the 21st.....Guess what I will get on for my Bday...A TICKET OUT OF HERE......YIPPEE! So, the 31st will be officially be my last working day in Tanzania and will leave here on the 1st July. 3 Weeks from tomorrow!

So, Jess, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again my dear and I hope you will enjoy the day.

Much love!
Gordon