07 March 2008

Holy Shit............!

Can it already be 2 months since my last post........my word, time flies real fast down here south.

Hmmmmm, so what have I been up too 'till now? OK, the last time I posted I was on my way moving out from Wayne's place. Yippeeee, not bad meant with it! It's just, privacy. Time on my own and yeah, my own place.

I bought an apartment in October last here but they only finish build it in November. I had occupation on 11 January and the place was registered in my name on 6 February. Not too bad for Africa I would think. Well, I think it had to do with my management skills......shout or threaten people. Just the way I like it. OK, moving in was quite hectic. I had to buy so much furniture and with being a man, I think I did a pretty job of doing my interior. Still no cutains (but I live on the 4rth floor with a viea over Jo'burg), brand new furniture full house and I do not owe any one anything....Lekka,

So what does a bachelor get. I hi-fi, huge TV, satelite, fridge for beer and ja, a fucking washing machine. I had too.......needed clean clothes though. Ach anyway, I think I did a pretty job of it. The house looks fucking awesome with new furniture and me only visiting at after hours.....yeah, I still work late.

So, thought that I am on my own starting my life, then friends pop over from Tanzania for 2 weeks. Just as they left, mom decides to come and visit and she is still there......don't really know for how long! So, I keep on working late to be a bit on my own. And the work is quite stressfull. NEVER BECOME A PROJECT MANAGER IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY! Do you guys think there is meetings out there that could help me sort out my professional life.....Something like the AA and it coulod go like.....Hi, my name is gordon and I am a workaholic.......! Hallo Gordon.......sheisse!

But I'm having fun. Getting older is not easy I guess. So, my mate from high school moved up to Jo'burg and we get together quite often for real bad ass parties. 8am type shit being drunk and phoning friends all over the world. sorry jess, won't happen again! But, it helps. It makes you forget about reality and just for one moment, you live in freedom.....and of coarse lot of hard ache at 4am being really drunk. OK, it is not that bad, but close.

So the weekend we went off to my dads place. Wimpie and I.......and we hit the clubs on friday night till 7am and like wise on saturday night till 10am......Holy shit, were we fuckin wasted. And the last I remember getting a phonecall from some chick asking me we the fuck I was....HUH! Honey, what in the hell is wrong with you? OH, I missed yet another date. oooooops, whoopy! So, kind of hooked up with a gal getting a divorce being a mother of a 6 year old.....hmmmmm, beautiful daughter. But you know, theoratically speaking it is not such a bad idea. Single mom quite hot getting a divorce, on the rebound and not looking for a relationship except for the casual late night fun and.............., not being serious! Man, that's great! No hassles, a snooze when ever you want one with ultimately no strings attached.That's heaven!

Anyway, me, just try to get along. Just trying to hide from the limelight and just being Gordon. My time, my life and definately my kind of fun. Since I bought this place it feels like I am trapped and soon I might start running.....Don't know where to but just not here.

Hey, I am having fun. I am sorry for being such a poor blogger, but once the internet is in my place I will get back online again....I am still alive. Miss y'all and have great fun.

Ciao