06 July 2006

The Pinacal of Events!

I wish never in my life to start a posting feeling this bad ever again. Tuesday night was one of the hardest nights for me in a very long time and it is morally wrong when your dreams just falls apart. Yeah, I'm talking about the soccer and hopefully the postings will end concerning this topic. Even though I'm not a German, it felt that my heart was ripped apart and fed for the dogs (ITALIANS).......For fuck sake, but like the rest of us it is good to start focus yet again on our normal day lives.

For starters, E.S and Nachi hoped for an African team to go far in this World Cup and I just have a question allround. How would you classify a team that has more than 50% of the players originally from Africa? For me, I would say an African team, right? So, when you have answered this question for yourself it is good to know that this World Cup did brought some highlights. We have an African Team in the finals. Even if they call them FRANCE, they do have 7 players in the current squad coming from somewhere in Africa and the majority of them comes from WEST AFRICA. So, we do indeed have a AFRICAN TEAM in the final. Happy guys?

Sadly, the dream didn't realize now for Germany and they were taken out on deathrow of the game, but there will be more chances in coming times. Like for example 2010 where the World Cup will be held in South Africa and I welcome Germany with an open mind, arms and heart to visit my country. For once, South Africa will make the headlines and hopefully it will be good news only and for once the media will leave the politics at home for a change. So, this blog has now its final posting on the WORLD CUP era of 2006 where we will definately see new world champions. Go AFRICA!

There ain't other news that I find sufficient enough for this site, so I guess this will be it for now. Guys, enjoy the last game of soccer in Berlin on 9 July '06 and have fun.........!

I miss y'all.

Ciao