04 July 2006

The Deutschland Dream!


Well, I have never done this officially even though I was always a great German soccer supporter. I have received so man comments lately, mostly by the phone of people wishing ME luck with the game tonight even though I'm actually a South African........

But with my fingers crossed, stress levels going above board and my heart still in Deutschland, I would like to wish my best friends around the world and the great German Nation best wishes for tonights semi-final game against Italy.

I truly believe you guys can do it and make yourselve a proud nation again. That is what I like about the German people. It does not really matter how low they go, they will always stand up again and be a proud nation. You guys truly deserve this and my heart goes with you all tonight. I believe that we will watch you play on Sunday again in the finals and my dream as like most of the 80 million inhabitants in Germany to see Michael Ballack hold the cup high where it belongs.

From a very proud South African to those millions of Germans..... Rise Again! Posted by Picasa