16 July 2006

Unlease your fears and you shall be set free......!

It has been a while since I have blotted something on a scratch of paper for the whole world to see. But as usual I still believe that when you get something out of your system you will definately move better forward than expected.

This posting relates purely to a couple of events that followed these past weeks and how I am planning to go forward day by day, but rather trying to change everything into a positive note.

For starters it has been in my mind lately the whole concept of the creation of the humankind and how previous experiance transforms our minds as well it really determines body language and social well being. It probably all started back on the island where I have met everyone and where they dedicated a bit of spice into my thoughts. As a child I was taught that you should not always be on the receiving end, but also try and give a little bit more perhaps even more of yourself and you will definately collect the fruits of your efforts. On the one hand I have seen that this notion is truly satisfactory, but like always with joy comes a lot of pain and for the past 2 years I have really encountered the ups and downs of life. Whether it might be socially or just professionally, there are always good and bad following on your road to eternity.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about all my friends around the world and really came to ask the question of what friends should be like. Maybe the moment back on the island was a stage where everyone needed one another in state of being out side what we know as reality. You were away from you people, your country, your problems from you past or existing life and maybe being away from those who really cared a lot for you. It maybe was just a moment of escaping reality and trying to unleash your true soul and waving to the world the true colours of your soul, but once reality as a norm got hold of you and pulled you straight back into its claws and made us "SLAVES" of this age of survival and capitalism. Whether it is fair or just a known fact that we are intended to work, earn a living and starting a new life with a family differently as previous as from walking alone.

The concept of interaction of all humans interacting with other humans, whether it may be on a known social level or maybe just by chance......It is an extrodinary concept of how well our roads are planned for the future and all you need to do is to make those decisions leading you on your path of eternity. Futuristic? I do not know as much as I do not know all the lessons in life and the reason for that may well be the reason why we walk this earth. As I always say.......You better walk tall and proud.

Then I come to think of myself and trying to see what impact I had on those back on the island and my family and friends back home. Why am I communicating with other people all round and what is this theory of interaction? And then may biggest fear of all. Maybe the time on the island was just a time where we all fell vulnerable and we needed one another as humans always do. Maybe you guys saw what you believe was the best of me and who I am.....Just maybe it was not the person who I ought to be. Maybe it was just what you all wanted me to be and because of vulnerability, being away from reality or just what the fuck ever...................

For me it is a strange phenomena where people find the best in each other and from that point on the build a certain level of believe declairing their ut most dreams and how they will fit greatly into one anothers lives....Bullshit, I think back now and only believe it was a stage were we all needed one another. It is funny how we all changed yet again in the last 12 months or so. Totally different goals and dreams and totally different people surrounding ourselves and then we act yet again another phase out in our lives. True or Bullshit? Is it really who we are and why do we change in personality so quite often......Is it a tool to adaptation or just plain and simple that we as humans are week.

And dramatically I have to find my own feet again and establish myself where I always relied on my friend Dirk and his family. Soon they will be gone and I need to do my thing and maybe just for once it will not be one of those friendships tha will end the moment you leave. For a long time it seemed that our team was invincible, but as always good things does always have an end. Even if it only means that our roads will split and we will still be friends. But honestly and truly understand that time and distance have a notion of killing everything in between and that it will only become a vast peace of memory hidden somewhere back in our minds. It is not by closing doors behind me or burning bridges, it is reality!

If you read this blog and you do so on a regular basis it will mean that you know me somehow. Please redifine what is the real meaning of friendship and does it only occur during the time spend together or apart? I think for know that this might by all and this is where this issue ends.

Have a great evening y'all and I thank you.